Subject: Re: WCS V2 Amiga Prereleases ship
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Eric Hanson) ()
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 22:36:46 -0500

In article <[email-masked]> candyman <[email-masked]> writes:
> > l>   For more information about WCS V2, feel free to visit our Web page
> > l> (below), or email me.
> hmm the url for your page was not in the post i received..

  FInd it in my signature.

> is the rumours of
> a cheap upgrade to the dec alpha version true..as well as the rumours of
> lightwave  z buffer support, waves and planetary bodies,distributed
> rendering all true...if so i want it ::)

  Well, _distributed_ rendering is not yet a point & shoot operation, but
we do have Windows Intel and Alpha render engines.

> IMHO the main thing setting back
> wcs whas that it took forever to render on the amiga even when one used
> disrection about fractal depth and interpolating dems...

  We've sped up alot of the 'old' operations, but then we've added new
features (clouds, reflections, etc) that (if you choose to use them) can
make your renderings take just as long as they used to.

> if it plugs into
> lightwave and has distributed alpha rendering i am in there ..

  We do have the LW plug-in (see the web site to obtain it) and we do have
an Alpha render engine.

> candyman/impudent1
> 	Those who perceive the as yet unnamed, are vagabonds...

  I'm still trying to percieve the relationship between these two concepts,
perception and vagabondhood.

Chris - Xenon
-- 
 Chris Hanson | [email-masked] | I've got friends in low latitudes!
World Construction Set Web Page! <a href="http://www.dimensional.com/~questar">WCS</a>
 "There is no Truth. There is only Perception. To Perceive is to Exist." - Xen